Apr 18, 2008

Pease!

So, Cooper has a new phrase that he uses all the time.

Pease, Mommy!
It's so hard to tell him no when he looks up at you with those big blue eyes and starts pleading "pease, pease, pease!" (Which, in case you aren't sure, means please). He knows that he'll get his way if he says please and he uses it to the best of his little 18-month-old ability. I never thought I would have a hard time telling my kid no, but there it is. I have a hard time getting after him when he folds his arms, too. He just started going to Nursery this month so we've been working on folding our arms. Now he walks around the house folding his arms. I started to get after him the other day for climbing into the pantry, but I stopped mid-sentence because he came out of the pantry with his arms folded. It took all I had not to laugh. What a kid! He's also gotten into this phase where he likes to pinch people on the bum. It's funny when he does it to daddy. It wasn't so funny when he pinched the bottom of the lady I baby-sit for. It was actually quite mortifying. Oh, well. She'll understand someday when her son is running around pinching people on the bum. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious about the bum pinching! Kids really do and say the darnest things!!! It's so fun when they start learning big kids things. Braegan just learned to blow kisses...I love it!!!

Bon said...

so cute! love the bum pinching-he's my kind of kid. next time you're over this way, let me know. we need to get our boys together!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

How cute! He is even cuter than his pictures. I am glad I got to see you when I was in AZ. It was fun.

Ashley said...

Katie-
It was so good to see you! The next time you're in town let me know and we can have a play date!

Bon-
We definitely need a play date too! Our kids would get along great, I'm sure. I'll call you the next time I'm out that way.

MissKris said...

Hey Ashley it's Kristin! I found your blog on Bonnie's. Your little boy is adorable!