Mar 3, 2008

Meet our little family - Randy, Ashley and Cooper Conrad. Randy and I have been married for 3 years and our little boy, Cooper, is 17 months old. We currently reside in good old Queen Creek, AZ and really enjoy our neighborhood. There's a tot lot right across the street from our house and Cooper just can't seem to get enough of it. I literally have to drag him back to the house kicking and screaming every afternoon. I grew up with 3 younger sisters, so raising a little boy is like living on another planet. I'm learning quickly, though. I'm gradually getting used to having dirt everywhere and having my house look like a bomb was dropped on it. I at least stopped following him around with a sponge and stain remover, ready to drop to my knees and clean up whatever mess he's just made. I do still, however, pick up the toys as soon as he quits playing with them. Gradually, remember? Even with all the broken furniture and messes I still wouldn't trade this little boy for anything in the world. He's the love my life (along with his dad!)

3 comments:

Melody said...

Ashley! hey its Melody? Hopefully you remember me :) Your family is soooo cute!

Erin said...

HEY!! I'm excited that you guys have a blog now! That sure is a cute Easter Bunny!! I think you were in my dream last night. I know that Randy's mom and dad were... random! And then when I opened my email, there was your message! It was a sign. :)

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey Conrad Family!!! This is Marisa!!! Cute Blog!!! Cooper is getting so big. He's too cute!!!

Marisa