Jan 9, 2009

Home Stretch

It's official! I am now in my 3rd trimester. Yea! Not that I have anything to complain about - this pregnancy has been about as good as I could ask for. The little guy is kicking up a storm, which makes me a little nervous because when Cooper got that active my water broke. We still haven't decided on a name, but that's not surprising since we didn't name Cooper until he was 2 days old. He was Baby Boy Conrad for the first two days of his life, poor guy. His brother may follow in his footsteps. I'm eager to meet this little one and see how his personality differs from his brothers, but I'm also glad I have a couple more months to prepare. I have to psych myself up for those 2am feedings. :)

6 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Hooray for the home stretch!!! :) I'm so excited for you guys!! :) It's going to fly by so fast these next couple of months :) I'm glad your doing good. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Thats pretty exciting!!! I love the pregnancies that are so easy...that's the way they all should be. Good luck!!!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Yeah! That is the best and worst part of a pregnancy! Well, at least for me it was. I am so glad you are feeling good.

Bethany said...

Rub it in-- and here I was excited that I'm in my 2nd trimester:) I think I'd panic if I didn't have a name before he was born-- then again, I'm crazy:)

Unknown said...

Hey Ashley, I have a friend named Kim that lives out kinda by you. She is looking for a babysitter. Do you know anyone that can watch one little boy for a few hours a day. He is 1 year old(alittle older I just don't know by how many months exactly).I know you used to or maybe still do watch a kid, I didn't know if you would be interested in watching him since you are going to have a baby soon. But do you know anyone from your ward or in the area that might be interested? She lives in the houses on Bella Vista and Gantzel.

MOORE FAMILY said...

Yeah congrats on your little one! Pregnancty for me not so good, but I am just in my 2nd trimester so I hope it starts getting better soon. Im 14 weeks today! have fun with the new little one!