Dec 29, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a splendid Christmas! Ours was very nice. We were able to go to Thatcher and spend the weekend before Christmas with all the Conrads and then we spent Christmas Eve at my parent's house and on Christmas day my family came out to our house. It was really nice having everyone over. My family is big on board games so we spent most of the day eating, playing games and watching basketball. For those of you who have never played "The New Yorker" I highly recommend it. I've never laughed so hard. Anyway, I hope everyone had a merry Christmas. I'm so thankful for my Savior and for the opportunity we have to celebrate his birth. I'm grateful for all the He's given me and now as the new year approaches I'm determined to better myself so that I can return to live with Him someday. Happy New Year! :)

1 comment:

Bethany said...

What an awesome, spiritual blog post! I hope you have a great New Year and so much fun with the new little one!