Mar 31, 2009

He's here!



Name: Hudson Lee Conrad

Birthdate: March 25th, 2009

Weight: 8lbs 6oz (a whole pound bigger than his brother!)

Nickname: Ox (due to his strength and size)


Everything went really smoothly. I started having contractions Tuesday evening, but they were pretty sporadic. Around 1:30am they started to get pretty regular and intense and then my water broke at 2am. My labor went pretty fast and I delivered Hudson at 7am Wednesday morning.


Cooper has been really good with his brother and he's been my big helper. So far he hasn't shown any signs of jealousy. Instead he's been very sweet with Hudson - giving him kisses and getting his Binky when he cries. The pic below is of Cooper holding Hudson for the first time.


14 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

He's adorable! Congratulations!

Kris Nelson

Chantel said...

Congrats!! What a cute big boy!!!

Karolienkie said...

Congratulations Ashley!! Happy that everything went so well!

Call me if you need anymore help :)

chad and lemae said...

so cute! let us know if you need anything!

Nick and Kelly Felix said...

Congrats!!!! He is so cute.

Bon said...

congrats ash! i can't wait to meet him!

Bethany said...

Yay, that is SO exciting! Big boy! I'm finally in my last trimester, so that'll be me, too, not too far away! Are you adjusting and feeling well?

The Hanchetts said...

congrats ash! I hope all goes well for you guys!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! He's cute...and BIG!!! I love his name!

Melody said...

what a cutie! I love the name too! Congrats!

Marisa and Rob said...

He is so cute!!! I love the name :) Also he is not that big compared to Amirra, Amirra was 8lbs 11oz!!!! With a BIG head!!! :) Never again!!!! I'm so glad you guys are dong good!! What a cute family, I love the pictures!! :) Keep in touch

Anonymous said...

Ox is awesome! Can't wait to see him again!

taytum said...

Congrats! Sorry I have been so late on commenting, but I never get on here anymore! My little brother, Kade, was born on March 25th and I think he's a pretty awesome kid, so it must be a good day!

P.S. I love the name. I actually used to have it on a list of names I liked, but my hubby nixed it.

Terilyn said...

Congratulations! See what happens when I fall off the blogging map? Life goes on without me! Welcome to the family!!!!!
Congrats to your growing family!