Apr 28, 2009

Update

Here's what's new with the Conrads --

Cooper got a haircut:

Before










During

After
And Hudson is starting to hold his own head up

Earth shattering, I know. We're also attempting potty training Cooper. Today he went pee on the toilet for the first time and I was literally jumping up and down with joy. Of course, there hasn't been a recurrence yet. Cooper thinks he's pretty hot stuff in his pull-ups, though. The pull-ups have a picture of a truck on the front of them and if he pees in his pull-ups, the wheels on the truck disappear. He runs to show me every time his wheels disappear (Mom, my wees gone!) which means it's too late to use the potty. I'm thinking about laying newspaper out all over my living room . . .

Hudson is growing like a weed. He had his one month check up yesterday (yes, he's a month old already!) and he was just shy of 10 lbs. He's more alert during the day, which is fun and time consuming - my laundry basket has reached a hazardous height. He's a sweet little thing, though. :)

4 comments:

Chantel said...

They are both getting so big. I can't believe Hudson is already a month old. You seem to be handling the transition from 1 to 2 quite well. Good for you. You have 2 very cute boys. Congrats!!

Unknown said...

I say just let him be naked while you are home. He might pee or even poop on the floor, but it's all cleanable! Pull-ups for my kids were too confusing for them, but if they have nothing to pee in they are more prone to use the potty.

Bethany said...

Don't be jumping up and down too much-- you DID just recently give birth, you know! Be nice to your body:) Good luck with the potty training!

Unknown said...

Now your hair style looking so cute...
you also lookin beautiful..
___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales