May 5, 2009

Baby blessing

On Sunday we blessed Hudson in my parent's ward in Glendale. Randy did a great job on the blessing and Hudson was such a good little guy. He hardly made a peep the entire time - mostly due to the fact that he was up at 4am, I think. It was a nice bonding moment for him and me. :) I tried to explain to him that it was a special day and that his daddy was going to give him a special blessing. He looked at me the whole time I was talking like he understood. It was so sweet.

Most of our friends and family were able to be there and participate in the blessing, which was really nice. Hudson got to wear the same blessing outfit that Cooper wore. My neighbor and friend made it for me and it's the cutest little thing! After the blessing we had a little luncheon at my parents house and got to spend time with family. It was fun to see everyone take turns holding Hudson. Overall, it was a very nice day.

5 comments:

Bon said...

sad I missed it Ash. He's a keeper! hopefully I can see him soon!

Bethany said...

He looks adorable. I love his smile!

Teresa and Tyler Service said...

What a cutie. We should have a play date sometime. I miss getting together

Melody said...

Hey...I changed my blog to private so I need your email to add you as a reader!

melodyweakland@gmail.com

Unknown said...

His smile is marvelous ...
looking so cute...
___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales