Feb 2, 2010

It's a nice day -

for a white wedding. My sweet husband made this collage of all the McDowell brides (so far).



My sister Bre just married Chris Mortensen last weekend. Their reception was more of a 'celebration' as I like to call it. We all wore shirts with McDowell or Mortensen on them (depending on whose side of the family you are on) including the bride and groom. President Cathcart introduced the bride and groom and the rest of the family over the loudspeaker while we ran through a human tunnel as the suns game music was playing. It was a lot of fun - the whole celebration was. It was just a big party. Congrats to Bre & Chris.

3 comments:

chad and lemae said...

love the picture of you and Randy you look like you are glowing!

Anonymous said...

so many weddings, eh!? it was so great to see you, lots of fun! It must happen again soon! call me, okay :)

Bethany said...

I love it! Now, just one more....