Mar 1, 2010

Spring is in the air

I can't believe it's already March! Hudson will be 1 year old on the 25th, but I feel like he's just a baby. He's getting so big, though. He walks around the house holding onto the fire truck Cooper got for his 1st birthday. It rolls down the hallway and literally drags Hudson along with it. He loves it, though. He thinks he's pretty big walking down the hallway with the truck. He even figured out that if he stands on the side of it and scoots it across the floor sideways that he can keep up with it better than if he stands directly behind it. It's very entertaining to watch. I got a little bit of it on video, below.







The following pics are for you, Don and Joan. Cooper was so excited when he got his Valentine's Day card from you. He couldn't wait to spend his money, so we finally went to the store the other day and he got his Ben 10 toy that he's been bugging me about for the past 3 weeks or so. He took his toy to the cashier and handed her his money. He was walking pretty tall after that. :) He told anyone who would listen how he picked out his toy and paid for it with his money all by himself. We got Hudson a ball, which he chases all over the house. He especially loves it when someone will play with him by throwing the ball to him.



Thanks, Grandma & Grandpa!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe Hudson is already going to be one! Time is definitely flying...it just needs to slow down already!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

A year old! I swear you jus had him!

Bethany said...

Cute, cute! Wow, that'll be Logan in a few months!

MOORE FAMILY said...

How cute! I cannot believe your boys are that old already. Time goes by so fast. Taylynn my little one hopefully will be doing that in a few month's. It is so great to see them learning.

Anonymous said...

Your boys are great! I loved seeing you and them the other day!

Marisa and Rob said...

WOW!!! Hudson will be 1!!! Time sure is fyling!!! Hey, I need your guys email address so I can invite you to my blog :0)