Jun 12, 2008

Say It Ain't So . . .

The time has to come to move Cooper from his crib into his 'big boy' bed.
He's now climbed out of his crib a total of 4 times in the last couple of months. The first time he totally wiped out. The second and third time he managed to get out with out me knowing. I didn't have a clue until he all of a sudden appeared in my room! I even had the baby monitor on and I didn't hear a thing! Talk about sneaky! I'm raising some sort of ninja prodigy or something. The fourth time he climbed out of his crib Randy and I watched from the door to see how he does it. He just heaves himself over the side and swings his legs around, dropping to the floor. It's insane. So, I'm afraid we're going to have to put him on the toddler bed. Sigh. I was hoping he'd stay in his crib until his 2ND birthday, but my hope was in vain. Couldn't he figure out the potty training thing first? I'm all aboard that train! So, if anyone has any suggestions on how to make the transition from crib to bed easier I'm all ears!

2 comments:

Bon said...

don't ask me. i've been putting off tucker for forever. he's 2 and a half and still in a port a crib. he touches end to end but he loves that thing. even a normal crib makes him feel weird. i asked him the other night if he wanted to sleep in the big boy bed and he was too scared. haha. if it ain't broke don't fix it!

Marisa and Rob said...

HOORAY for Big Boy bed's!!! He is getting so big!! :)