Jul 10, 2008

New Purchase


Drum roll please . . . I finally bought a new trash can for the kitchen! Hooray! The one we have now doesn't have a lid on it and Cooper is always scavenging for treasure. Bed Bath & Beyond had their trashcans on sale, so I bought one. It has a lid that locks! How cool is that? I know, how lame is it that I'm blogging about a trashcan? Most people get excited when they get a new couch or TV and here I am raving about a trashcan. But honestly, I was so excited about my new purchase! It even has the step that automatically opens the lid. We're living the high life! :)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome! I think a new trash can that a child can't get into is totally post worthy! I can't even tell you how many times Braegan knocked over our trash can and all the contents would go all over. The day I got a lock on that thing was totally life changing;)

Bethany said...

I'm so very happy for you. I'm glad you posted it, because our trash can has a lid, but it swings-- way too much fun for a 9-month-old! Duh, I say-- I could buy one like yours! Thanks for the enlightenment!

Kent and Kate said...

I hear you.I am currently excited about getting new glasses. Not that cool but I can't wait!

The Hanchetts said...

I love how the smallest things make your day! It happens to me all the time!
You're little guy is SO cute!