Jul 31, 2008

Shoot!

So . . . I think I may have broken our digital camera. :( I was trying to take a picture of the kids the other day and I dropped it (on the tile no less!) when Cooper threw a ball at me. It hit the floor and the batteries popped out. I should have known I'm not coordinated enough to hold a camera and catch a ball at the same time! Anyway, now whenever I take a picture the image comes out all distorted. If there are any camera experts out there I need to know -- did I inflict permanent damage? Or is this something that can be fixed? When I told Randy what happened he just shook his head at me and said "you broke it." At least the memory card is still in tact. :) I was browsing online looking at the different cameras and was wondering if the Coolpix camera is any good? I don't speak camera-ese so all the pixel and focus mumbo jumbo they list about the camera means nothing to me. I'm looking for recommendations. (Bre - this means you!)

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Canon Powershot $125.00 to $199.00 (depending on the series)-- this is what Joe recommends, though I have no clue myself (we're in the same boat!).

Hmmm... I think you should take it out of Cooper's college fund... since he MADE you drop it, right?? Just teasin':)

Ashley said...

Thanks, Bethany! I think you're right -- Cooper will never know if I skim a little off the top of his college fund! :)

Marisa and Rob said...

Good Ol Randy will tell you straight up!! That is so funny! I got a Canon Pwershot at Best Buy and we got I think 1 or 2 year warrenty on it. I'm sorry about your camera!!

Terilyn said...

Sorry about your camera. That is a bummer. Hope you've gotten a new one by now. It's great to look back on how they grow!