Sep 5, 2008

Update

Wow, I guess I haven't posted anything on here for a while. There really isn't much that's new. Cooper is getting bigger everyday. Not just in size but in personality, too. He'll be 2 on the 30th of this month and I can hardly believe it. I'm hoping we can start potty training him soon, but so far he doesn't have much interest. I'm still baby-sitting and doing the day to day things. Our family just spent Labor Day weekend in Thatcher and we had lots of fun. It's always nice to go down there and visit and relax. Randy's dad is also the best cook, so I love having dinner at their house! :) Other than that it's the same old thing. I still haven't gotten a new camera, but I'm hoping to fix that this weekend. (Yes, my old one is irreparably damaged). Anyway, here are some cute pics of Cooper that Joan sent to me. Thanks, Joan! :)


Here's Cooper in Grandma & Grandpa's bed
Cooper and Andrew (the little boy I sit for)
Cooper having fun in the backyard



4 comments:

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey long time no hear from or seen!!! Were were in Thatcher too for Labor Day!! It's so nice to go home and get away from the city!! :) Sounds like you guys are doing well. I can't believe how big Cooper is getting :) Too cute. He's birthday is a day after mine, how cool is that. :) You guys have a great weekend and we will talk to you later

Melody said...

Your little boy is so cute! And Bear wanted to become a police officer but I told him no on that one :)

Bethany said...

Yah, so I keep checking your blog, and it's been the same FOREVER! So nice to see a post from you. I'm jealous you got to go to Thatcher. I totally miss R & R Pizza (amongst other things, of course:)

Looks like Cooper and Ethan are just about a year apart-- Ethan will be one on the 13th!

Kent and Kate said...

We are glad you are back!