May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there! I hope everyone had a marvelous day! Especially my mom and my mother-in-law. I love you guys! Thanks for all you love, support and advice. I had a pretty great mother's day myself. My husband bought me the new Stephenie Meyer book The Host. I just started reading it and so far so good. I was a little hesitant to read it because it has kind of an "aliens from another planet" theme, but so far it's pretty good. And I loved the Twilight series, so I'm betting this one will be pretty good, too. We spent Saturday shopping at the new Kohl's by our house and then went and had frozen yogurt with our friends at The Golden Spoon. Yum! On Sunday we went to our Sacrament meeting and then headed out to Glendale to spend the afternoon with my mom and the rest of my family. After a delicious roast dinner made by my mother we walked down the street to see the goats. Cooper had a blast feeding them leaves from the trees. I'm going to have to take him to the zoo one of these days before it gets too hot. He'd love it!
Anyway, I want to say 'I love you' to my mom and thank her for all that she does for me. I'm so happy to be a mother myself and I hope that I can be as good a mom to Cooper as she is to me and my sisters. Thanks for setting such a great example for me, mom. Happy Mother's Day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too! I had a wonderful day. Was able to go to my parents so it was nice being down there. Brandon wasn't able to come home though so that was a bummer but other than that, it was nice and relaxing.

Bethany said...

Good job, Randy! Way to go getting you "The Host" for Mother's Day! I've just finished the 2nd in the "Twilight" series, and I really like them. So, I'll bet "The Host" is good, too. You'll have to let me know. Happy Mother's Day to us! :)

Marisa and Rob said...

Hey, I hopeyou had a great Mother's day!!! I had a great one!!! Tell Randy hi

MissKris said...

Hey Ashley, I am setting my blog to private and I need your email to "invite" you to view my blog!